Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MORE SHOES!

IDK what is wrong with me, I just cannot stop buying shoes!

I hit up TJ Maxx +Marshalls today and snagged the following:

5 or 6 pairs of leggings (grey, brown, shiny-ish looking black ones+ reg black ones)
a long sleeved purple Express top w/ detail around the neckline
a blue top that I don't really know how to describe haha
brown short sleeved cardigan

and these shoes: (all heels are by Guess and the boots are by Jessica Simpson)

Photobucket
Reg Price: $85 -- I Paid: $49.99

Photobucket
Reg Price: $75 -- I Paid: $39.99

Photobucket
Reg Price: $75 -- I Paid: $29.99

Photobucket
Reg Price: $75 -- I Paid: $39.99
Photobucket
Yay details! :)

Photobucket
Reg Price: $180 -- I paid: $49

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the boots. I'm the same way with shoes/boots. haha, cant say no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some gorgeous shoes there! Slightly jealous :) Love the first pair of Guess shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen- I know! I feel like if I like them + they have them in my size (+ esp if they're on sale!) that I would be disappointing the shoe Gods if I didn't take them home! haha

    Kelly- Thank you so much! Those ones are my fave too!

    BadRomance- So do I! I can't wait to wear them! :D

    ReplyDelete