Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shoe Dazzle Update

In this post I mentioned that I had placed my ShoeDazzle order but didn't want to let you all know which ones I chose until got them.

So, which ones did I choose?

dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn...

Photobucket
BOTH!

I def like the heels better than the boots, but they are both equally comfortable.

I also stopped by TJ Maxx yesterday and picked up 3 more pairs of shoes...

Photobucket
I thought these were SO cute and loved the bow detail [they're by Paris Hilton]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Simple Jessica Simpson heels

Photobucket
Same as the others, but obv black instead of red. ;)

Buying the JS heels made me realize that I have a black pair of heels by JS that I seem to have misplaced. :( I must try to find them!


5 comments:

  1. Shoedazzle! I've been so interested in joining but not sure yet. Maybe after I go through with my job interviews this week I'll join! Great shoes hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love all 3 pairs of SD shoes I've gotten since joining... the only thing I don't like is that on the heels the bottom is like a felt-ish material which I find annoying because it's too slippery to me. Thankfully those little shoe grip pads are only a few dollars at Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't make up your mind then? Why not treat yourself now and again! Nice shoes you got at TJ Maxx, Never can find nice things in TK Maxx :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah I'm like a shopping whore, esp when it comes to shoes. And TJ Maxx is def hit or miss... I seem to have more luck @ Marshalls, tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for bows...anything with bows on them. Great buys! Love to see some outfits you pair with them :)

    ReplyDelete