Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

MAC Haul

Went to the Outlet Mall and snagged a few things; (no pics for now, but hopefully later!)

Full Coverage foundation
Select SPF 15 Moistureblend foundation
Submarine e/s
Arctic Grey e/s
Newly Minted e/s
Smoke & Diamonds e/s (backup)
Wintersky e/s
Stark Naked BPB (backup)
Pearl CCB (will prob swap away.. couldn't remember if I had Pearl or Luna at home already and I have Pearl)
MSFN/Shimmer duo in Med Dark
Sunny By Nature MSF
Brick lipliner
Strange Hybrid l/s
"Red" She Said l/s
Most Popular l/s
Seriously Rich mattene
Orange Dare mattene
Classic Dame mattene
Powersuit mattene
Persist Pro Longwear Lipcolor

...and I think thats all! The boyfriend leaves in a few days to go back to Afghanistan (huuuge sad face) but I hope to be posting more when I get some free time.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! enjoy :-D

    www.fallingformakeup@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will! I just can't wait until my braces are off so I can really go all out with lippies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really fun haul! I just signed up to follow you. I'm in the same boat you are, a mom now and don't want to look like a kid anymore..but not a grandma either! My husband is in the military as well, so I know how it feels waiting for them to come home!

    ReplyDelete