Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update

So nothing this week has been going my way. Does anyone else have weeks like that? My daughter got me sick so I spent the first half of the week ODing on OJ and Airborne. Then on top of that waiting for my boyfriend to get home from Afghanistan has been a nightmare in itself. He started his trip back to the US literally almost a week ago but it's been setback after setback thanks to the weather and some other stuff. Needless to say, I haven't been wearing anything noteworthy at all this week. I was hoping to be able to have a super cute V-Day/homecoming look to show you but that isn't going to happen since the boy isn't set to even get to the US until Monday.

It's always something I guess!

In an effort to boost my morale, I placed a Nordstroms.com order for MAC's Viva Glam Gaga, Viva Glam Cyndi, and Bubblegum lippie. I know I won't get them until probably late next week (or the one after) but atleast it gives me something to look forward to! :)

Anybody else try these lippies yet? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Viva Glam Gaga is def a beautiful must have color! I love it so much.. I'm liking the bubblegum lippie too.. My BF got me a mac giftcard for vday, so i'll have to check it out!

    I'm spending vday away from my boy too :( Long Distance relationship though.. Happy Valentines Day from Canada!

    ReplyDelete